CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

happy birthday brother.

Today is my brother's bday the first thing my mom did is give him his bday spanken. He turned 6 years old today, my favorite thing I like to do with him is play with him all day long and sleep in his bed at night time and it is fun.
love Kinsey

Caden now talking
Kinsey is not alowed in my room and I like to play with my dinasors. I am glad that it is my birthday and I like my cards that I have gotten.
love Caden

3 comments:

Connie Lavy said...

Happy Birthday Caden! Well, I can see you and Kinsey differ on what you like. :)
Grandma misses you and wish I could be there for your birthday.
Have fun!
Hugs & Kisses
Gran

Beth said...

Happy B-day Caden

Love Aunt Beth

Beth said...

Kinsey Time to upday blog:-)